Wednesday, January 16, 2008

One. More. Day.

That's really all there is to say. I'm so excited about his birthday I can hardly contain myself. Ken thinks I'm nuts but oh well.

Oh, wait, I guess there is a bit of something. Kieran's a bad napper at daycare. He goes to sleep crying and wakes up the same way. At home we have no problems, even if we leave the room before he's 100% asleep. I'm not pleased with the 3:30 am wake up but I keep trying to remind myself he's been asleep for 8 hrs by then. This morning, at 4 when he was wide awake, I put him back into bed, the same way I do at bedtime, told him I loved him but it was time to go back to sleep and I walked out of his room. I expected tears or noise and got none. Until 15 minutes later when he realized I wasn't coming back in, then it was only a grunt or two and he was out. He slept until nearly 7 am (woo hoo - sleeping in)!

No comments: