Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to Kieran!

So his birthday's tomorrow, but I've got some new photos and videos I wanted to post, so I figured I'd do that tonight. I've been pretty swamped at work so I wanted to do this tonight instead of waiting.

I'm so excited about tomorrow. I'm going to buy breakfast for the caregivers at his daycare as a thank you. I know that most people do that during the holidays but I think that they'll appreciate this more. Here are some photos of Kieran with his first two caregivers - Miss Chrissy and Miss Rebecca.










I have some great shots of Ken with Kieran that I'll post in a few days. But I have a little video of Kieran with Ochi - and here it is.




So the big day is here. Kieran, for his birthday, got a fat lip. Yeah, our kid sometimes doesn't understand that you can't lean on everything. He was trying to lean on a toy on top of a shelf at daycare (I was there when it happened) and he fell and bit his upper lip. Poor baby.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Kieran!!! Mabel and I will sing Happy Birthday for you while we're outside playing in the snow!

Debbie-Grandma said...

Happy 1st Birthday Grandson. I hope you have a wonderful Day. Hope your party is wonderful. Wish I could be there, But my heart and thoughts will be there. Tell mom and dad don't forget Grandma's pictures. Love you little guy.