Thursday, March 13, 2008

Checkups and Checkins

I'm losing my mind. Slowly but surely. I read in someone else's blog about missing an 18 month appointment and her kid having to get double shots because of it. And I read in someone else's blog about a 15th month appointment. Made me realize I hadn't scheduled Kieran's 18 month appointment which I thought was his next one.

Well, goes to prove what I know. He needs a 15 month appointment. Then I'm on the phone with the woman and I'm thinking that he's just turning 15 months next week. DUH, now that I'm blogging about it I realize that he's only turning 14 months on the 17th and I have to now call them back to reschedule the 15 month checkup. BAH.

My mother-in-law is heading to town (I hope) during Memorial Day Weekend. I know she's going to be bowled over by how cute and fun our little man is... and how tantrum-ful. Though since she's a Grandma, she's allowed to spoil him... just not too much, OK Deb? Anyway, I got a notice from the Picture People, which I still want to do and am thinking that this will be something we do when Debbie is in town so she can be in the picture with us.

He's having a good week so far at daycare. I get bum-rushed when I pick him up every night, so that's pretty cool. He's also not fighting his shoes in the morning so much, even if he still takes them off on the way home. Last night I put him down and realize he only has one shoe on. I asked Ken to check my car on his way back in from walking Ochi. Sure enough, there it was. Little stinker.

Okay. Love to all, photos soon.

No comments: