Monday, March 17, 2008

Ah - Living for the Weekend

Kieran was sick all weekend. With a high fever and pooping issues (first he couldn't, then he could.. a little too well). So, we had kranky boy all weekend. When the fever finally broke on Sunday afternoon he was so excited he raced around the living room. And bit me, then laughed.

Yeah, back to that. After a full week of doing well at daycare he was very aggressive on Sunday. I warned daycare about it today, but we'll see.

Not much else is new. He's working on speaking (I think) but we still don't really have words. We have "Mamamamama" and "Dadadadada" in association with me and Ken, but nothing much else. He understands a lot - I swear the kid knows his colors already - but he's not saying anything yet.

OK, back to work. I got some really cute photos this weekend and I think we can post them tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Kikentai Triathlon said...

He definitely knows his colors. I pulled out one of his big books of colors last night and asked him to point to Red, Blue, Green and he did. Well not so much point as slap, but he slapped the right places. Coming along great now, my boy is. :)