Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Updated Photos

I don't know how much I'll be able to blog between now and December since after Thanksgiving we'll be entertaining ourselves and then I'll be traveling for work. Have I mentioned I'm not really looking forward to this trip at all?

Anyway - for the past two weekends I've gotten some great shots of laughing, climbing Kieran. Here are a few...

That's Kieran and Ken lounging on the sofa (Kieran's got the remote... just like his mommy, he's aiming to play couch commando) and the other one is him just laughing at me as I try to take his picture. Maybe he's laughing at the outfit I had him in (it was laundry day). Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday. You can see the rest of the photos that we uploaded here.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Adorable! Kieran is such a cutie!