Monday, November 19, 2007

So It Begins...

The craziness sets in this week with Thanksgiving and some running around. We're almost done with our holiday shopping and we just set our studio date with the Picture People. Yes, Debbie, we're getting it done (Ken's pretty excited about it too).

Anyway, I CLEANED UP at the tot swap on Sunday. I had to wait until the last day because Ken was sick on Saturday. It all worked out though, I spent about $40 and ended up with 2 toys, 2 jackets and 10 miscellaneous clothing items. I'll definitely hit it again in the spring. At that point, I may even sell some stuff we've got sitting around.

I think we'll be able to post some new photos tomorrow. We've got some great new ones of Kieran with his new toys. I bought him a toy to help encourage him to walk since he's been cruising along the furniture forever. He took to this toy fast and I think that he'll be walking without help soon.

Other than that, not much else new. We've got his follow-up doctor's appointment tomorrow (check on his ears from his ear infection) which will also include his booster flu shot. After that I've got to swing by my mom's to see about grabbing another baby gate. We don't need them at our house but my brother doesn't have any up anymore and we'll be there for the holiday.

Anyway - gotta go. Need to go get my brownie-makings for the holiday. Love to all, will try to blog again before Wednesday.

No comments: