Friday, November 09, 2007

BGE is on My S*!# List

Another power outage last night. I woke up when the power went out (maybe around 2 or 2:30). Kieran woke up at 3:30 and I brought him into bed with me since his room was pitch-black and the heat doesn't come on when the power is out (we don't have electric heat but the thermostat runs on electricity). He managed to get back to sleep, but I didn't.

I'm running on about 3 or 4 hours of sleep, maybe less. The power didn't come back on until 6 am. At which point I took Kieran into his room and put him in his crib. He was very confused why I was leaving him there, begging him to let me get just 20 minutes of rest. Which he did (he's such an angel) but babbled most of the time.

Anyway - I'm not happy with BGE right now since it's the second power outage in three weeks. If this is what I have to look forward to this winter, I'm going to hurt someone (at BGE).

1 comment:

Katie said...

As if it isn't hard enough, BGE has to add to it. Wanna borrow my bat? Haha. Maybe it's good this is happening now so that they can correct it before it gets to darn cold!