Friday, November 16, 2007

Quiet Weekend

Ken and I are looking forward to one of our last quiet weekends before the craziness of the holiday season is upon us. I plan on hitting the Tot Swap and we may hit the Thanksgiving Day Parade downtown, weather depending.

After this weekend we've got a lot of running around to do. Next week is Kieran's checkup and booster shot for the flu, Thanksgiving (thank you Uncle Andy & Aunt Wendy for hosting!), Hanukkah with the Lipshultzes, and hopefully a chance to see my friends from Idaho. Then on Monday I leave for Vegas and I don't get back until Saturday morning (1am).

The weekend I get back we have Hanukkah (again - this time just immediate family) and Uncle Irv's headstone unveiling.

The weekend after that we have Hanukkah (yes, one last time - mom's side this time).

That week I go to Austin for a few days.

The following weekend is the weekend before Christmas and I'm off the week following because daycare is closed. I'll be off until after New Years. Which will both be nice and somewhat frustrating as I try and clean house/organize and take care of Kieran as he becomes more and more mobile.

So, like I said, we're going to enjoy this last quiet weekend together. Hope you do too.


And, in Daycare News...
One of the babies in Infant I (Kieran's old room) got Croup. So Kieran, who is still stuffy, has to be watched but he's not hoarse like he was before so I'm less worried. Also, his professional photos came in. We decided not to purchase any of them because he was SO cranky the day they took them. In one of them you can even see a tear in his eye. He was crying most of the time they were trying to take the photos. Sad, but it did convince Ken that he wants the three of us to get professional shots taken. Its what we promised his mom we would do anyway.

OK back to work for me. Love to all, blog again soon.

No comments: