Monday, November 05, 2007

Explanation of Some Stuff

So, now that we've got our 3 or 4 weeks of backlogged photos up, I thought I should give a bit of explanation about some of them. Here is the one of Kieran's (much-touted) first step.If you missed the post on this, Kieran was standing and Ken was taking a photo and Kieran just took a step completely un-prompted.

Anyway, other photos on the website include trips to my grandparents' place, Zack's birthday party and our trip to Port Discovery.

This past weekend was good - with the exception that both Ken and I are now sick. Kieran was in good spirits. I'm hoping that his ear infections clear up since he's not crazy about taking his medicine.

OK sorry for the quick posts (it is National Blog Posting Month, btw) but thought I'd do a bit of explanation on the photos.

Oh, one final note - it's Kieran's official first day as a Loveable Lobster in Infant II.

No comments: