Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Knock Wood

I think we may finally be past the initial sickness.

Kieran had another bout of stomach virus (the other end this time) and got taken off formula and put on the BRAT diet (that's Bananas, Rice, Apples and Toast) with pedialyte to keep him hydrated. He's almost back to normal - finally slept for a good long while last night, though not completely through the night as he had been - and I can't be happier.

I caught his other stomach bug and was sick all weekend long. Ken was very kind to me and didn't ask for much help. Just took care of Kieran and the house and the dog and any request I made. So, I owe him a weekend day to go off and be on his own - that's what he asks in repayment.

Anyway, not much else is new. Concentrating on getting the house back in shape. After weekend before last (we went away) and this past weekend (me being sick) everything's been piling up. OK, I better get back to work, earn a quick buck and get outta here on time so I can go see my little man!

No comments: