Monday, June 18, 2007

Our New Life Begins....

Ken started his new job today and is pretty excited. He came back from the AILA conference with a bunch of great ideas for gaining business and potentially creating a Baltimore chapter of the organization.

Kieran went back to his second week of daycare today. He's having such a good time there (at least he did last week) he even made Ken a father's day card. I know, he's so talented for a 5-month-old.
He got his first taste of Oatmeal last night too. He liked it about as much as he liked the rice cereal. We'll probably start him on some of the veggies this week and then we'll move on to fruit. Some days he eats a lot and other days he doesn't seem to like it.

That's all from here. I think I'm coming down with a cold so I may not blog (or if I do it may not make much sense) for a while.

No comments: