Monday, June 25, 2007

Growing Pains

He's so even tempered that even 5 minutes of crying when he's not tired or hungry is weird/difficult. I guess I've been completely spoiled by Kieran.

Yesterday he did a whole lot of eating and sleeping. Unfortunately that meant that he was up at 3 am and again at 5 am, even though he didn't go down until after 7. Oh well.

Also just read that I'm supposed to start weaning him off of feeding before going to bed. Yeah, right. I have a hard enough time keeping him awake enough to finish eating let alone move the feeding "up" in his bedtime routine schedule. I think that may wait until he's a little older (like 1 year or something...).

Ken's having a good time at his new job. Already has some work assigned to him as well as some immigration work. He's working hard to get additional clients for the firm. It's somewhat stressful, but also nice to know that he's able to court clients and whatnot.

OK, I am back to work (tired as I am). Going to blog again when I'm more awake.

No comments: