Thursday, June 07, 2007

Bubbie Needs a Booster Seat

And apparently I'm only 3 inches away from needing one myself. I saw an ad the other night from the National Transportation Safety Board (OK, it was a PSA) that said until kids were 4' 9" they should be in a booster seat. Being that I'm only five feet and my grandmother used to be 4'10" (I'm sure she's shorter these days), we're angling for booster seats I guess.

Not much else is new. Going to start daycare next week as half days to get me and Kieran used to it. Ken leaves on Tuesday for Orlando for the AILA conference. We're going to move Fathers Day this year because Ken will be out of town on everyone else's fathers day. Will be an interesting experience for me, being the only parent for a while. I'm nervous but happy to be spending all that time with the munchkin.

OK, more coffee for me and back to work.

1 comment:

Frank Lipshultz said...

So you did not get your fathers genes? Maybe you got your grandfathers and granmothers! Where did I get mine? No comments are needed. Dad