Monday, February 25, 2008

Ears and Fears

Got a call from daycare today. Kieran was crying for an entire hour without being able to be consoled and he held his head (hands by ears) through most of it. By the time I was out of my meeting he was OK and finally eating but they were concerned about him. His doctor's appointment is rescheduled for this evening so we'll see if he's got an infection then. For some weird reason - based nowhere in fact or observation - I don't think he's got an infection. But I've been not guessing well on this before, so I'm probably wrong.

Anyway, I got him some Orajel and applied it because I know he's got about 4 teeth trying to come through in the back and its possible that between the teething pain and ear pain he's not happy.

Enough of that - here are some new photos of the munchkin!

Just a few mall shots - that's my dad (aka Zadie) with Kieran at the Columbia mall on the left and Ken and Kieran at Arundel Mills on the right.

1 comment:

Katie said...

That picture of Ken and Kieran is so cute! It looks like they're superimposed into a mall scene... cool. I hope everything is okay with Kieran's ears... fingers are crossed!