Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Sonic Flying Rodent Man!

So, we're already planning futures for the kid who has not even been born yet. Ken's dearest wish for him is to be Batman. I pointed out the legal issues surrounding him being able to be Batman and Ken offered a suggestion - Flying Sonic Rodent Man. I don't think it has quite the same ring.

Not much else is new, I've been very hungry eating two dinners and a decent sized lunch. No real cravings just yet and I'm trying to keep my overall diet in shape. I keep reminding myself that whatever I eat, he eats. We'll see how long that lasts.

The only plea I can make is that if you come across a Batman onesie of any kind, please let me know. Ken would absolutely LOVE it if we could dress the baby in Batman gear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is there something wrong with a healthy fixation on Batman? IS THERE?