Thursday, April 12, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

Kieran slept for a long time last night (3 hours at a clip - always good), but apparently he tossed and turned a lot. Since Ken has the monitor on his side of the bed, I slept blissfully unaware of the little bugger's movements. Ken was not so fortunate.

Today we went to my dad's house and picked up a free car, not just any car mind you, a Mercedes. Now we're rolling in style! Thanks to my dad, we'll now have a second car and Ken isn't stuck in the city (or at home) with Kieran when the weather is bad. He's running around today getting it fixed and changing the tags and getting insurance and whatnot. A very full day.

Ken's still looking for work and we're getting anxious as the May 4 date approaches. I'm still convinced he passed. He's convinced he failed. Either way, we'll know in 3 weeks. Ken's been looking for a job, but because the Bar results come out soon, many companies are waiting until they know before they make any hiring decisions. Oh well.

This week at the office has been a week of "oh man I shoulda stayed home" moments. First, I had an event that was cancelled at the last minute. Then there was a webcast fiasco. Finally, we had a temp working for us that was let go, but didn't know it and I had to take her to the Metro station. It's just been a very weird week.

Alright back to the weirdness for me. Love to all, will blog again soon.

No comments: