Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Adventures of Super Poopy Diaper Boy: Brave New World

Mild mannered baby Kieran Gauvey has a (not so) secret (since I'm blogging about it) identity. Every other day he becomes - Super Poopy Diaper Boy. His continuing mission: To see and understand the world around him.

Chapter One
The day begins with a cry. It brings the larger beings I have come to rely on for sustenance and cleanliness. The taller being comes to my aid first - changing my under garment and providing me with a fresh one. The shorter being comes in and provides sustenance. This is a lot to take in. I think I'll sleep again.

I wake up again to the same dark room. Above my head are some type of brightly colored items. They swim through the air when the larger beings touch a button. I stare at this for some time before I get bored. Crying brings the tall being again, the shorter one seems to disappear during the day. I get changed and fed again. After that, we head downstairs to begin our day together - me and the tall being (he continually refers to himself as dad, so I guess I can use that here). We talk - as much as we can - and I stare at my body. I can mostly see some strange appendages - when I move, they move. I can grasp items with them and hit toys given to me. It makes me smile to use these things.

Time to sleep - but I don't want to. I'll cry for a bit to keep myself awake.

That's better. More time with dad, this time we head outside to look around at everything. It's cold out there but I get something to cover my head. I get hungry and wet, so I cry again and we head back inside for more changing and feeding.

Shortly after the last feeding of the day the shorter being returns home. I hang out with this one for a while (making sure I smile so they know I like the attention) and then I get so tired I just can't stand it. I must sleep. I'll fight it for awhile but eventually I know I'll succumb. I get put down in the place I woke up in. I fall asleep and the day begins again....

More adventures of Super Poopy Diaper Boy to come!

No comments: