Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy Birthday Darleen!

And Happy New Year to everyone!

Nothing terribly exciting going on - Ken and I did the fogey thing on New Years - we hung out and watched some movies at home, consoled Ochi when the fireworks went off and then went to bed. It was actually nice and quiet for us.

Only a few more things to do before the "big day" got a rocker from my mom (thanks, mom!) that we have to assemble, need to re-install the car seat and get that inspected (on Friday) and the next doctor's apppointment is on Thursday (Ken's birthday).

Still pretty fricken tired, I'm getting about 4-5 hours of sleep each night right now and was not able to nap at all this weekend. I'm happy to be back at the office, where I drink a cup of coffee each day (at home I don't).

No stories to report other than the issues I'm having trying to stick my hips above my head 3-4 times each day without making myself dizzy. I'm not sure we'll get this kid to turn - tune in on Thursday to find out more!

Have a wonderful new year everyone.

No comments: