Friday, January 12, 2007

Not Much Longer Now!

Yesterday the doctor said that Kieran was still sitting breech. She explained the c-section procedure and went over some things that we didn't know. Ken tried to bribe her into saying that I shouldn't go back to work for the next 3 days (Yes, I am crazy to be working the day before I go to the hospital, but I want to try and minimize the disruption to my co-workers as much as possible) but she said I'd go nuts at home - and she's right.

So, this weekend is our last weekend of "just the two of us" time. We'll be cooking and freezing some meals, hanging out together and doing some industrial cleaning of the house to keep ourselves from going crazy when we get back from the hospital.

I will try and have Ken post some photos here once everything has calmed down - but I don't think we'll have photos up until I get back from the hospital, which won't be until Saturday at the earliest.

Thanks again for everyone who's been reading and commenting. I have loved sharing this with you. I will continue after his birth but may change the name (if not the website) of the blog. I'll keep ya updated.

No comments: