Monday, January 08, 2007

9 Days and Counting

Cat's out of the bag. January 17th is the scheduled date for my c-section. No one won the date in the baby pool (Wynne, you should have put your money down!), it's now down to weight and length.

I probably won't blog a ton between now and then and I may not blog much after. I'll try to do a few posts between now and then and I've made Ken promise to email out some photos of the little tyke once he's outta me.

I'm going to go drink coffee now... am way too tired.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get your rest - enjoy a little special "just the two of you time" with your hubby! I'll be thinking of you. You are going to do great!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know there was a "baby pool"...but it wouldn'nt have been fair for me to kick in, anyway. Jana, things are going to go well for you, I'm sure. And I will be thinking of you all day on the 17th. Be well, be happy, grit your teeth and enjoy.

Love, Wynne