Monday, December 18, 2006

Happy Hannukah!

Had a wonderful time this weekend running around and seeing family. Even if I looked like I was asleep - I promise I was enjoying myself. It's been a crazy weekend with a lot going on.

Friday night in Federal Hill we had Moonlight Madness, where the local shops stayed open until midnight. I hung out and caroled around the business district (yes, I know it was the first night of Hanukkah) and then had a great time doing a bit of shopping as well as hanging out in the Main Street office. I was out until 1 am, probably went to sleep sometime around 2 am and got up the next morning at 8.

Spent Saturday with my brothers, my mom, and my maternal grandparents celebrating Hanukkah and watching my niece's dance recital. She was a HOOT as she attempted to get her classmates in line and gave them notes on stage (obviously, what she really wants to do is direct). The dinner afterward was wonderful - Wendy (my sister-in-law) is a great cook and fed us all until we burst. We didn't get home until 9:30 (poor Ochi!).

On Sunday we had the Football version of Hanukkah (aka the Lipshultz Family celebration). I'm pleased to report that my cousin Ben's wife is pregnant (Congrats Ben & Katie!) so the fertile tradition continues. Now there are only 3 more to go - get with it Aaron, Jarrod and Megan (just kidding).

I think the funniest shower gift to date award has to go to Charles and Drew, who gave us a baby wig (Rastafarian at that). Ken has decided this will be Kieran's first photo. We'll see.

Hope all is well, if I don't blog before then, have a wonderful Christmas everyone.

No comments: