Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Sugar Baby

I managed to get my blood drawn on Saturday without too many tears/freakouts (thanks mom). We'll hear the results at the next appointment, which is this Friday.

Not too much else going on, just trying to get organized here at the office and at home. The carpet we ordered came in wrong so it will (hopefully) be in this weekend so the baby's room can be finished. Once that's done we can stop storing all gifts we've receievd in Ken's den (he'll be very happy to get the floorspace back). Then we can finish cleaning up the rest of the house. Finish deciding where things we had been storing in the spare bedroom (soon to be Kieran's room) will live. Some of it just needs to get photographed and posted on eBay. That's probably my plan for this weekend - though it's been my plan for the past 3 months and I haven't done it yet.

I still feel good, though I notice I am more short-tempered than usual (or I'm just noticing my short temper, who can tell?) but overall I try to keep it in check. Mostly I just get uncomfortable around the end of the day. At home I tend to have a hard time keeping still because I constantly need to move around to be comfortable. What's seems to be fine for the first 1/2 hour I'm watching a show makes me crazy for the next 15 minutes while I shift around trying to find the next comfortable position. Ken is a saint through all that - he never complains when I make him move to make me comfy. Ain't love grand!

We'll see how much weight I've gained (starting to worry about picking up too much weight - but that's probably because I don't know daily how I'm doing) on Friday. I'll also find out if I can exercise (I'm sure I will be able to, but Ken wanted me to double-check with the nurses before I do). Many of you will get to see me this weekend at the Bar Mitzvah of Evan and Matthew (my youngest cousins) although I have no idea what I'll wear that is appropriate/comfortable/fits. Oh well. See ya'll soon!

No comments: