Thursday, November 30, 2006

32!


I can officially say I am 32. Weeks, that is. To commemorate this occasion, Milo took it upon himself to wake me at 3 am. I didn't get back to sleep until about 5 am. I originally had the alarm set for 6. When it went off, I said "Yeah, right" turned it off and went back to sleep for an additional hour. I'll be OK for now, but I'm sure this afternoon will kick my butt.

As promised, here is a photo of the nursery. I apologize that I cannot seem to hold the camera steady very well (you should have seen the other 20 photos I took, all more blurry than this one). My sincerest thanks to Stephanie and Bob for the use of their camera. Because they needed it back, I finally went through and took photos of the items I'm putting up on eBay. Now let's see if I can actually post those this weekend.

OK a brief description of the decor of the nursery then I'm getting to work - we have dark green carpeting and beige walls. We wanted to keep the overall theme pretty simple and used colors from the Zanzibar stuff (you can kinda see the pillows on top of the dresser) we got to decorate. The curtains on the windows (off camera, to the right) are also dark green with the shades being a light brown (not as yellowy as the walls). For those who haven't seen it yet, I can't wait for you to come by - after the recycling day. The only reason you're getting one view of the room is that the other side is piled high with paper recycling which doesn't get picked up until next week.

I'm still feeling fine overall - although I've been pretty stuffy at night. My appetite is fine, but hits me weird overall. I seem to be back to the three meals a day thing, which is odd, but I guess fine. I had gained a LOT of weight per my last visit to the doctor (at least more than I reasonably should have based on the time frame) so I'm trying to be better overall. They're not overly concerned since the appointment was the day after Thanksgiving, but they did warn me that to be pregnant this time of year and not gain a ton of weight is difficult. OK enough of this writing, I better get to work.

No comments: