Saturday, June 06, 2009

Water Baby

Today was Kieran's next-to-last swimming class. He did well but for some reason, though he bugged me all week to go swimming, he really wasn't into it today. We'll have one week in between this class and his next set of classes, and we have to sign up on Monday - but I think we'll keep going.

He didn't nap immediately after class today. It was a first. I think its because I let him have a juice box in the car ride home along with a fruit strip. All that sugar kept him awake. When we got home we finished watching Bolt (for the umpteenth time) and I just put him down for his nap. He wasn't crazy about the idea but he didn't crank out.

Right now all is quiet upstairs. I have some things to do around the house and then I'm going to settle in to read Street Gang, my book club book. So far it's been captivating. It's all about the origins of Sesame Street. OK love to all, blog again tomorrow - even though Ken will return then I think he'll check the blog before he leaves. :-)

No comments: