Thursday, June 04, 2009

Todays Comment and More

"Kieran did a great job today! He counted & identified his colors in Spanish using blocks!"

That's from his daily sheet at school. We did pretty good today. He's being a bit contrary but more just to see what he can get away with than anything else. During dinner he pushed his meal away and said "I want yogurt." I told him that he had chicken and he could eat it or not, but I wasn't getting him anything else. He was quiet for a second then said "How about applesauce?" I said no again. He thought it over and then grabbed his plate and said "Mine! This is my chicken, not yours." He proceeded to announce to Ochi that the chicken was his as he ate it.

We called Ken before bed tonight and when Kieran heard his voice he hugged the phone. He's getting closer and closer to having real conversations on the phone (and in person too). Its so fun to watch.

1 comment:

Kikentai Triathlon said...

he even sang to me and said live you daddy. Can't wait to get home.