Friday, June 05, 2009

Dinosaurs, dinosaurs, dinosaurs

We'll probably hit the science center this weekend since this week at school they focused on them. Today's comment refers to their story time, when they read one of Kieran's favorite books, How do Dinosaurs say Goodnight?.

Kieran was so interested in the story! His favorite words: "What Happened?"

He was full of fun today. He's learning his body, has been fascinated by his nipples and asks about various body parts. At dinner he pointed at my chest and identified my boobies. He then told me very matter-of-fact that he also had boobies. I asked him where they were. He pointed at his breastbone, a little below his chest. I decided not to correct him.

During bath tonight he had most of his fish toys in the tub with him. He would throw them and then said "Oh no, you bumped your head! I'm sorry." He'd then pick up whichever fish he threw and kiss it.

Unfortunately we missed Ken tonight so no Daddy call. Kieran was a bit upset by this but was more upset because I wouldn't let him hold the phone (or, more importantly press the buttons). We'll have a few calls tomorrow since we'll be running around. OK, enough. love to all blog again tomorrow.

No comments: