Sunday, April 05, 2009

Ah, the Weekend

Had a good time this weekend. Kieran is still into the power struggle but seems to recover quicker than he did before. Basically sticking to my guns and not giving in seem to be key.

Saturday Kieran and I hung out at the house. He had gotten up so early he konked at 10:30 and woke up around lunch. So he and I went to a neighborhood coffeehouse and had brunch together. He ate all my eggs, the little stinker. We then went on walk around, hit the Cross Street Market to pick up some fruits and veggies. I haven't been in a long time and the guy that I buy from said something to me about it. Gave me grief, actually. Can't blame him, his prices are great and I'm just lazy about going. It's easier to get it all at the store than to make a separate trip to the market.

Anyway, today Ken had a Daddy/Kieran day of fun and I got to do stuff by myself. Was pretty nice to be able to run errands and do whatver I wanted/needed without having to keep track of Kieran. Got home in time for him to be up from his nap... except he didnt' have one. He snoozed a little bit in the car with Ken but didn't get a real nap (yeah, he was a JOY tonight at bedtime and yes that is sarcasm). Ken did a little work while Kieran and I went to the playground for an hour. That's about all there is to report. Power struggles continue, so does way too much tv on the weekends but we're working on it. Oh well. Such is life. We manage and move on.

Love to all, blog again soon.

No comments: