Thursday, August 16, 2007

Who the Heck is This?

Got a call last night and Ken asked me to listen to his new cell phone voicemail. He asked me if I could tell who it was who was calling. The message was a bit garbled (even if it's new, it's still a cell phone) and so was hard to hear. I listened and said "Your Dad maybe?" He thought it might have been his cousin Tim... turned out to be our nephew Kaleb! It's been a while since we've heard his voice and I guess when you're 15 you sound more like an adult than a kid... it was just weird (but nice to hear from him directly).

He's headed this way tomorrow so we'll get to see just how tall he's grown (I haven't seen Kaleb since he was 10, I think). Also got a box yesterday of gifties from Debbie (thanks!) I have to go through it tonight to figure out if there are clothes he can wear now or if I should set them all aside for the time being.

I'm getting a little nervous because Kieran has stopped eating (formula) as much and he's been sleeping hard. His intake of formula went down from about 32 oz to less than 20 within 2 weeks. I'm worried because in addition to refusing his bottle he's also been sleeping hard at night. I'm trying not to over-worry. He doesn't get much sleep at daycare anymore because there is so much going on around him that he just wants to be awake all the time. I'm going to keep an eye on this and call the dr if it really starts to bother me or get worse.

OK back to work, had to blog quick.

No comments: