Monday, August 20, 2007

Documentation, Please!

Ken and I are horrible. We just had his family in town and we brought out our camera exactly zero times.

I was wondering about it lately, as Ken and I have been really bad about taking photos. You would think Kieran is not our first child. Then I realized - we're so busy living our lives and spending time with him that we don't think about documenting our lives. This blog is really one of the few ways I spend time to talk about the minutiae of our lives. And I do that mostly for the family and friends who can't share it with us everyday (I'm sure my brother and mother are bored STIFF at the bland details I share with them).

Anyway - in this effort, I hereby declare Saturdays Camera Day and we hope to get the camera out and take photos at least once each Saturday. That way we can have some photos to choose from each month, change out the digital picture frames. I hope that in this effort I can also post more regularly new photos of the little man who is growing at a good clip.

Finally - thanks Debbie, Jeff, Kaleb and Noah for a great weekend. Had a lot of fun hanging out with you and I hope you got enough Kieran time (and Ken time) to last you a while. Hopefully we'll see Kaleb again before 5 years are up. OK, back to lunch. Have a great week - will try to blog again later.

No comments: