Thursday, August 23, 2007

Upsetting the Balance

I think Kieran is finally truly teething.

He's been drooly for quite some time and he loves to chew on things (I mean, really, who doesn't?). Lately though he's been more crank than usual and he's waking up a few times a night to complain, though he usually goes right back to sleep without intervention from Ken or me (as a matter of fact, by the time I get up and get what I think he's asking for, he's back asleep).

Anyway - that's about all that's new. Crawling is coming soon, he's started to figure it all out. I still think that he's not particularly thrilled with that method of movement and that he won't be doing it for long. Once he figures out he can pull up on furniture and begin standing, we're done for.

I had a shock just the other day at how big he's grown. Ken bought him a Thing 1 outfit at Seussland in Orlando. It was a 12 month outfit and I didn't think it would fit him. Yeah, well, I guess I just didn't realize how big he's getting. His 12 month outfits seem to fit just fine. They're a little big, but not terribly. I think it's because he's so long, he definitely doesn't fill them up from side to side. He fits into his 6-9 month stuff still too but I guess that's going to go away shortly. We've got so much newborn, 0-3 and 3-6 stuff to giveaway that I need to get in touch with our friends who are due in September. If they're willing, we can bring it to them, we just need the extra storage space for the 6-9 month stuff and the 18 month stuff that we've got.

Thanks again to Debbie for the CRAZY amount of stuff she bought. I hope you got enough Kieran time while you were here and, like I said, we hope to have new photos starting next week.

OK, that's about it. We've got a nice weekend ahead of us - going shopping with a girlfriend of mine on Saturday and we're hoping to hit the Baltimore Pow-Wow on Sunday. Love to all, blog again soon.

No comments: