Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Go Ravens!

Kieran went to his very first football game last night, courtesy of Zadie. He had a good time, even if he didn't smile much. He was confused, I'm sure, as to why I had him up so late (game started at 7pm) but enjoyed flirting with the woman who sat beside me. He seemed to enjoy looking at all the new sights so hopefully he'll do better on Sunday when Ken takes him to the game at 8 pm.

That said, we got home at 8:30 after the game (no, it wasn't that short, we left halfway through the second quarter) and by 9pm he was sound asleep. He slept until 6 am. I, on the other hand, tossed and turned all night long. Oh well...

He also had a bit of a blow yesterday as his best buddy, Carolyn, was not at daycare. I don't know if she's out for the week on vacation or if she'll be in later today. He's also started flirting with the lady who runs the Infant II room. She was saying what a love he is and that he'd been eyeing her all day yesterday. I guess he just likes the ladies... at least he does right now.

Other than that, not much else new. Got Debbie, Jeff, Kaleb and Noah coming in this weekend so we've got a big weekend planned. ESPN Zone on Friday, Aquarium on Saturday, Shopping/Movie on Sunday with the game that night. They leave Monday morning (and I'm sure they'll be exhausted by then!). It will be fun. Kieran's going to enjoy meeting his other cousins and I'll enjoy doing some local sight-seeing.

Love to all, blog again soon.

No comments: