Friday, May 11, 2007

New Photos


I just can't believe how much he's grown. It's weird because I see him everyday with all the little changes but when I think back to how little he was when he was born... wow. He's over 12 lbs now (more than double his birth weight).

So, as I've been promising forever and a day, here are some new photos of Kieran.

Here he is with a smile on his face.

Here we have him in his "iPood" tshirt. This was actually the first time he sat forward in his stroller, hence the dubious look on his face. I LOVE his t-shirt and I was glad that he was able to wear it before he grows out of it - he's really growing fast now!





Finally, we have this image of Kieran wearing his hat. Ken loves this hat and everyone who sees it says how cute it is. Not my favorite hat but his namesake (middle name - Michael, my stepfather) loved hats like this too. I guess its ok then.

No comments: