Monday, May 21, 2007

All Kinds of News

Ken had some good potential meetings last week. More on that as it becomes truly relevant.

Kieran has his 4 month pediatrician's appointment tomorrow. We'll find out about starting solid foods, how we can help him poop, whether I will keep breastfeeding and more. I'll blog about it tomorrow or Wednesday if I can.

Last but definitely not least, our friends from college, Joshua and Beth, are expecting their first child in September. They are both very excited and nervous. The funniest thing is that I was just starting to pack up the maternity clothes that I had. Most of which was given to me by my sister-in-law who is short like me. Well, Beth is also pretty short and was asking me about clothes (where to find them) and I was so excited to be able to "pay it forward" so-to-speak.

OK back to work.

No comments: