Friday, February 08, 2013

Too Much Personality

Kieran and Amelia are big on personality. No idea how that happened. I'm meek as a kitten, I swear.

Some funny things have happened lately (like Kieran telling Mia to clean his room when put in charge), so I figured I'd share.

Kieran likes poop jokes. And fart jokes. And saying the word 'butt'. I can't lie... it's funny. So, when I have an opportunity, I share some of the blog Crappy Pictures. If you haven't read it, I highly recommend. Recently, she had a post about her sons making up a 'butt' song and various other items of mischief. Kieran, of course, thinks it's very funny. He also giggles just at saying "crappy pictures" because he knows what 'crap' means.

Mia is starting to get vocal. Her favorite words are 'no' and 'mine'. Yeah, she's going to be fun during her 'terrible twos' phase (which, as I recall wasn't as bad as age 3). She was mean to a classmate yesterday and was told "No!" (which she hates). Her caregiver said that after that happened, Amelia wouldn't 'talk' to her. When I asked if she wanted to say goodbye, she hid her face in my shoulder and pretended she could not see Miss Chervin.

Handful! OK, gotta jet.

No comments: