Thursday, January 31, 2013

Kieran and Amelia, By the Numbers

As promised, here are the numbers from their last checkup. I don't have their percentiles. Suffice to say they are shrimpy, like me.

I'll start with Kieran (now age 6 - I can't freaking believe it!)

Height: 42 3/4 inches = 3.5 feet
Weight: 37 lbs (our dog is heavier)

They're no longer measuring head circumference but his blood pressure and sight is fine.

Amelia - 18 months

Height: 31 3/4 inches  = 2.6 feet
Weight: 21 lbs 8.5 oz
Head Circumference: 17 1/4

A few people have asked me how Amelia is stacking up to Kieran's numbers. I was curious myself, so I looked it up.

Kieran - 18 months
Height: 32 inches
Weight: 21 lbs 3 oz
HC: 18

So, roughly the same all-in-all. Kinda weird as it seems like growing 11 inches in 4.5 years isn't a lot, but I also know Kieran will hit serious growth spurts in the future.

Anyway, that's the numbers.

No comments: