Sunday, September 19, 2010

First Weekend Away

Kieran did his very first sleep over (without mom and dad) this weekend at his cousins' house. He behaved himself so well, Uncle Andy told him he was welcome back anytime. "Tonight?" asked Kieran. When told no, he asked "Tomorrow?" He does love his cousins.

Ken and I were going to go to an evening wedding Saturday night. Though we left Virginia with TONS of time to spare (4 hours) we still missed the wedding due to traffic. Four freaking hours in the car. And I get carsick. Ugh. I'm mad we missed the wedding but after we got home (and I rested away the carsick) Ken and I went for a long walk to Fells Point and a quick dinner at Brick Oven Pizza and a nice walk home. And then we were woken up (again) at 2:30 AM when our neighbors got back from the bars and played their music at ridiculous volume. I'm so over them.

Today was the Street Beat festival, where I did a quick stint of volunteering. It was fun, monitoring the moon bounce and watching Kieran have a great time. After I was done, Ken went home and Kieran and I played a little while at the festival. Then we came home for a quick breather and then off the the playground. Kieran barely stopped moving all day. Ken just finished his bath so I gotta go upstairs to join in the bedtime fun. Love to all, blog again soon.

No comments: