Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Day Before

Tomorrow is the big birthday party at Gma's house and I'm all set. Whew. If anyone leaves hungry at this point then its their own fault as I have ticked off many Ravens fans by purchasing all food within a 100 mile radius. At least it feel as though I have.

Friday we had fun when I took some pizza and cupcakes to Kieran's daycare and sat with him for lunch. I thought that three extra-large pizzas would be too much for a class of 13 kids, but I would have been wrong. They DEMOLISHED it. Kieran had a good day on Friday and fun at Tumble Bees again today. Sadly he is still not listening to the Tumble Bees teacher at the beginning of class for warm ups. Ken had a long talk with him about this and hopefully we'll do better next week. OK, since Grandma is in town Ken and I are going to see a movie - what a treat!

2 comments:

Katie said...

You need a like button. Happy Birthday to Kieran!!!

Jana G said...

Thanks, and good suggestion.