Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day Do-Over

Just a quick one. Ken is bathing Kieran right now - something he's not very fond of doing (because it's painful to him) because today is about ME. :-)

We went to Clark's Elioak Farm this morning for the petting zoo and the Enchanted Forest items. Kieran had a great time on the Little Old Lady Shoe slide. I had such flasbacks to doing it when I was a kid, I had a great time.

Unfortunately the day was not going to continue going well. We're still having constipation issues and Kieran hadn't pooped in about 3 days. He did a big solid one at the farm, then we were able to enjoy the morning. He even had a pony ride, something he enjoyed so much we had to take a photo (coming soon) and email it to my dad so Bubie could see her little budding horseboy.

After the farm we went to lunch where he broke down again (Ken wouldn't let him dry his hands on a paper towel from the floor - that meanie) and we had to leave before finishing. Then off to the grocery store where he had another breakdown (mostly because he was hungry). Basically we had a bunch of breakdowns all day very unusual for Kieran. Normally about 2 a day is as much as he does. However, he just gave us the poop to end all poops so I'm hoping we're done.

That said, I want a Mother's Day do-over where my kid is not a holy terror and crying and hitting me. Ah well, at least I was able to blog and wish all my friends and moms a Happy mothers day.

2 comments:

Kikentai Triathlon said...

I would sacrifice Father's day for you and do Mother's Day over again.

Katie said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, TRIKEN!