Thursday, May 07, 2009

Ears in the Clear

Kieran's doctor's appointment this week went well. His ears are clear of infection (finally), though he's got a cough that's been around for awhile. Doctor said if it wasn't gone by the end of the month we'll have to bring him back. I think it's getting better but maybe that's just wishful thinking.

Overall things are going well. Ken's busy at work (good but boo because it means not being home in the evening as much), I'm busy at work but am managing to leave it at the office, and Kieran is enjoying school and we have maybe one big meltdown a day - if any. My biggest concern is backsliding on the potty training. For a good long while he was going reguarly on the potty, there were 2 weeks when he was dry at school.

Carol was in town and we got some additional time with her - I don't talk or email with her enough (though truthfully this could be said of most of my friends, I'm really bad at that). Carol enjoyed meeting Kieran and gave us this rousing rendition of Old Macdonald. Enjoy!


No comments: