Friday, May 02, 2008

Old Photos

My dad sent me these. I kinda freaked out when he told me the ages, which I'll put at the bottom of this post.
Ok, so here is a brief explanation:
Photo on left is Uncle Gary, my dad and Uncle Stanley.
Photo in the middle shows my Bubbie (aka my Dad's mom - Anna) in the middle
The last photo shows my Zadie (aka my Dad's dad - Leonard) on the right (shown below)

I'm not 100% sure who the other people in these photos are. The comment from my dad about ages...

He and Uncle Gary are 12, Uncle Stanley was 14. Not too scary yet.

Bubbie was 33 and Zadie was 36. Now that's a scary thought. I'm 35 this year and the idea of having a 14 year old is just... wow.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I LOVE these pics!!! I'm forwarding this post to Ben! I can't imagine having a 10 year old right now either!!!!!!! Whoa!

Ben said...

Great Pics, Jana! The story of our grandparents is nothing short of amazing. Great post!