Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Uh-Oh

It's still all I've got in terms of words (sorry, Zadie). Damn cute though. I've been trying to get him to do it on video so I can post it, but no such luck yet. I'll keep trying.

This weekend is Ken's first triathlon. I'm pretty excited and hope that the weather holds so we can all go and see it. Unfortunately, it may be during Kieran's regular nap time that he finishes so we may have cranky boy if we try. We're going to play it by ear.

Not much else is new, Kieran is still kinda stuffy and cough-y. I need to make a follow up appointment for his spleen (his bloodwork came back fine, but the doctor wants to do another physical exam). I'm hopeful at this point that we may get some words before our assessment at the end of May, but I've been hoping he'd talk since he was born.

Ah well. Seasme Street is not working to help, although he does mimic me when I say "Ah! Ah! Ah!" like Count von Count - also quite cute.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Gotta love Sesame Street!

GO KEN!