Wednesday, March 28, 2007

That's No Rabbi, That's My Husband!

Funny thing today at the office. I have the picture of Ken, me and Kieran as my desktop image. Someone stopped by and said my little boy looked beautiful in the picture with the Rabbi. I explained that this was my husband, just wearing a Yarmulke. Pretty funny. Especially with little sleep.

Kieran went through a growth spurt yesterday. How can I tell? He did nothing but EAT all day long and all night long. Ken came down with a fever and went to bed early. Kieran decided that after going to sleep at 9 he would need to get up frequently to eat. So, for those who haven't seen him in awhile - watch out! This kid is growing like a weed.

Nothing else new to report. Just thought that Ken being mistaken for a Rabbi was pretty funny.

No comments: