Friday, March 23, 2007

A New Life

Our new life has begun. Mine as a working mom, Ken's as a stay-at-home parent (until the bar exam results are in). We're all adjusting. The weirdest thing for me right now is pumping at work. The only place to do it is the ladies' room which sits right by a slate of cubicles. While the pump is quiet I don't think it's that quiet. Every time I leave the ladies I'm mentally thinking "moo".

Anyway - Kieran continues to grow and amaze us. He's cooing up a storm right now. He's refusing his afternoon nap (making Ken nuts and anxious for me to be home). We're getting on a better schedule but we're not 100% there yet. Once all of this is done, I have to figure out when I have time to exercise. This pregnancy weight needs to go!

That's about everything that's new. If you want to see some photos of the Naming Ceremony, Ken put them up on a website. Hope you enjoy. None of the photos are labeled but feel free to make a comment and ask me who is who.

Oh, one last thing about the naming which I forgot to mention - one of my cousins found my father and mother's wedding album. For those who don't know my folks divorced in 1979, I was about 6. They got married in 1968 and the hairdos alone are worth the look. It was neat to see my grandparents and parents so young. Everyone enjoyed looking at the album - it was a neat trip down memory lane and was nice to see great-grandparents too. It was a fluke that the thing turned up, but it was a good time to look back on. I'm still not sure what inspired the beehive hairdo, but I am glad that cat glasses are back in style.

Love to all, will blog again sometime...

No comments: