Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Nothing Much New

Have a docotor's appointment on Friday. Feeling pretty good although the nausea seems to have come back just a little bit.

Biggest issue right now is just trying to stay asleep. I don't know what it is, but it seems that now I'm not supposed to lay on my back and I toss and turn ALOT (poor Ken is sleeping badly as well due to this). Doesn't help that Ochi and Milo have decided that the bed really belongs to them and we are simply there to help keep it warm.

I'm a bit tweaked for my next appointment as I'm hoping to talk my doctor into a glucose test strip (my sister in law says this is how her sugar was tested) rather than a full blown blood drawing. If they have to check anything else it probably won't work, but maybe I'll get lucky. We'll see.

I haven't gotten any costumes that play on the stomach. Maybe I'll rent a nun costume. The pregnant nun is always popular. Though, with those robes on, it would likely be difficult to tell that I am pregnant.

Finally I wanted to let everyone know that I will try and get a photo up soon. Now that I'm really showing (though most people seem hesitant to say anything in case I'm just fat) I know many of you are wanting to see "the pooch". Hope all is well. See you soon!

No comments: