Monday, July 04, 2011

Happy Fourth (and one week birthday)!

So, here we are. Our new family of four. Kieran continues to amaze me. Even though I know his sleep is disrupted he's still very doting on Amelia. When she's awake, he makes sure she knows he's there and that he loves her. He's been active (mostly) by playing in his room because I'm still working on the feeding thing. Hope to get that a bit more squared away this week as we have some serious mom/Mia bonding time when Kieran goes back to school and Ken goes to work.

Still weird, but we're adjusting. She wouldn't sleep in her bassinet last night but she did sleep on me and we both slept for about 3 hrs. It was great, though I don't like doing that.

OK, off to the real world. Love to all will try to keep blogging more since I'll be home and all.

No comments: