Wednesday, March 10, 2010

So Far, So Good

I'm hopeful we're at a turning point for Kieran. So far this week he's gotten smiley faces. He's enjoying school more as well. We're still have a few at-home battles but nothing out of the ordinary for his age.

He's also gotten his second birthday invite. After last weekend's birthday blowouts (Pete on Saturday and Ahrianna on Sunday) he turned to me and asked "Who's birthday is it next, mommy?". I think he's just a cake and ice cream junkie. Then on Monday we got our next invitation to a classmate's party. He wants to go (so far) but I'm going to check with him again tomorrow before I RSVP. Of course it is on the same weekend we'll be celebrating my grandmother's birthday so we'll have another double-party weekend. At least he'll sleep well.

No comments: