Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Kieran-isms

Some of the fun/adorable things he says:

"Mommy/Daddy you're my best best friend."

"I love you Daddy/Mommy." (usually said after being punished for something)

"I'm Spiderman!" (also insert: Batman, Green Lantern, or Superman) Announcement is followed by web throwing or punching depending on the character.

"My favorite part of today was... turning on the lamp/star light/night light." This is said every evening, almost regardless of any other cool things he has done during the day.

"Mommy, do you have coffee?"

"Purple monkey banana!" I asked Kieran to substitute this instead of saying "no" all the time. This morning he shouted it out in the car when I wouldn't stop singing even though he had asked.

"I do it."  He is SO independent that he gets very angry if there was something he wanted to do and you're trying to do it for him.

"You're a cat.", "Are you OK, cat?" and "Good night, cat." Kieran has begun lobbying for a cat, loves to pretend to be one and frequently asks us to be cats as well.

No comments: