Saturday, January 17, 2009

Cruise Pics!

First stop was Turks and Caicos. Kieran was a bit leery of the water but warmed up to throwing stones and shells into it.







Our second stop was San Juan. Kieran, Ken, Zadie and I walked around the city. This is Kieran on the ship looking over the port. Dar got to ride horses there and Andy and the crew did a bus tour of the city.





After that was Coki Beach in St Thomas. I seriously considered running away here and making my living by delivering food and drinks to the people on the beach. Maybe that'll be my retirement plan.








Final stop was the cruise line's private island. They had a little play area for the kids with water slides so of course we needed to check it out. Kieran had a great time and I got sunburned here.






Next set of photos will be stuff on the ship with details of the on ship days. A wonderful time - do wish we had more time with Dad and Dar, but they got the Bubonic plague or something. They're doing better now and everyone is all excited about Sunday's big game.

Oh and one more thing.... Kieran is 2! Happy Birthday Kieran!!!! OMG my Little Boy is 2!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Yay! Happy Birthday to Kieran! I missed your last two posts because for some reason the link I had for you was stuck on the December 31st post... glad I finally figured that one out! =)