Friday, December 05, 2008

Seeing It Again (and Again)

I got home from my business trip last night. I was really happy to see Ken and Kieran and we had a nice night together. Kieran went to bed around 7:45 and Ken and I got to spend some nice quality veg time together.

Until about 10:30 when Kieran woke up crying. And vomiting. We got him and me cleaned up, sheets on the bed changed and him back to sleep in about a half hour. Not bad, clothes and sheets in the washer we hung out a bit longer until he woke up with more vomitting. He did this off and on throughout the night. The whole night is a bit of a blur because Ken and I are not used to him being up so often.

So today, needless to say, I am home. Called the doctor this morning and they said so long as he continues to keep everything down and is not feverish to not worry. So far so good. He barely slept last night so he's been asleep now for about 3 hrs and I'm hoping he sleeps a while longer yet. I also hope that I don't get thrown up on again - I got hit 3 times last night.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Awww! Poor Kieran! I hope he feels better very very soon.