Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Let the Craziness Begin!

So, my MIL comes to town tonight. Ken has off tomorrow, but I don't. So Ken & Debbie get to hang out with Kieran and I'll be at the office.

But Wednesday night we'll have some fun. We've got some small gifts for Kieran to open, we'll light the menorah, we'll leave cookies out for Santa (and carrots for the reindeer) and we'll put Kieran to bed. Santa will come during the night.

In the morning, Kieran will get to open all that Santa has left for him. We'll watch him play. I think around naptime we'll head down to my brother's where a Christmas dinner will be enjoyed by all. My SIL's family will be there too so there will be lots of kids for Kieran to play with. He loves playing with his cousins.

Friday its back to work for me and Ken, Debbie will have the day with Kieran. Then the weekend together.

So yeah, the craziness begins of holidays and family. Speaking of which... something funny happened to me on Facebook. It's been blocked at the office (which is fine) and I haven't been on in awhile at home. Apparently the app that shows Ken & I as married has a glitch and showed us divorcing and getting re-married. Ken got a very sweet note from a friend who was sad to hear the news (though he let her know we're very much still in love and together). For anyone who's wondering, no, we did not renew our vows in Vegas or get a quickie divorce or anything. OK, we do have photos that I am now remiss in uploading. Hope to have some soon.

Love to all - have a wonderful holiday and I'll blog again sometime.

No comments: